Our Rental Policies
- Our minimum age to use our equipment is 5.
- All rentals are good for one single float downstream only. After the float, renters are asked to return all equipment. This includes the tube and their components, life-jackets, coolers, and cooler tubes.
- Renters must leave a credit card with us during their float. If equipment is not returned (by accident or on purpose) or damaged beyond repair or future use, the card will be charged the following amounts the next business day:
- Rental Tube: $120 / Cooler: $20 / Cooler Tube: $60 / Life-Jacket: $15
- Tubes are guaranteed during the allotted hour for your reservation. For example, if you book our 10am float, you have between 10am-11am to check in for your rental. Ifthe reservation is not claimed during the time, it will be forfeit and the tube rentals will be sold to walk ins.
- All renters are required to wear a life-vest during your float (one is included in your rental, or you may use your own).